1. The wear plate of slider requires hardening treatment, with a hardness of 45-48HRC;
2. The friction surface of the wear plate is required to be 1.0mm higher than the slider surface (see picture-1);
3. The minimum surface of the back wear plate is required to be more than 2/3 higher than the forming surface (see picture 1 L1≥2/3L);
4. The highest surface of the back wear plate is required to be ±10mm from the highest forming surface (see picture 1);
5. If the length and width of the slider are more than 100mm, in order to ensure that the force of the slider is uniform and does not shift after the mold is closed, the top surface of the slider must be designed with necessary parallel blocks (see picture 1);
6. When the side of the slider and the core side are inserted with a slope (see picture 2), the contact surface must be inserted with wear plate.