The combination of easy plasticity and elasticity of plastic and rigidity, strength and heat resistance of metal can be firmly made into a complex and exquisite metal-plastic integrated product, it can also reduce product size and weight; The combination of plastic insulation and metal conductivity can meet the basic functions of electrical products, it can also meet some special requirements, such as magnetic permeability, wear-resistance and tightness.
1. Adding metal inserts into the plastic which can enhance product strength;
2. Insert injection molding increases product design flexibility and provides new possibilities for the combination of plastic, metal, and other parts;
3. Avoid secondary processing such as hot melting, welding, and riveting, which can shorten assembly time and reduce costs;
4. For some rigid products and curved elastic molded parts on rubber gaskets, after injection molding on the substrate to make an integrated product, the complicated operation of arranging the sealing ring can be omitted, making the automatic combination of subsequent processes easier;
5. Comparing the metal inserts gap which is east to pass vibration testing and reliability is higher, due to the combination between liquid plastic and metal inserts;
6. Choose the suitable plastics and molding conditions, which is for products that are easily deformed and damaged (such as glass, coils, electrical components, etc.), they can also be fixed by plastic;
7. Choose the suitable mold structure, the insert part can also be completely into the plastic part, and the insert is suspended in the middle of the plastic part.